Sunday, December 2, 2012

Corinth » Pisgah, AL

2009-08-16: I looked for places to visit in Alabama, but I did not find anything I was interested in, so I cut right across the north part of the state. Few things along the winding highways were notable. Rural northern Alabama looks like just about any other rural place. However, I caught a glimpse of the Tennessee River down in its valley while driving along, though finding a view that wasn't on private property proved difficult. I came upon a small trail in the tiny town of Pisgah and took some photos through the trees. I was unsure whether I was on public property or not, so I returned to the road and continued on to my destination, a place I knew nothing about, but its name was wonderful: Cloudland Canyon State Park.





No comments:

Post a Comment