Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fundy National Park

2009-10-10: I traveled around Fundy primarily by vehicle due to the temperature being in the 40s again. The forests were green and misty, and the grey mountains were close to one another. Everything seemed more wild and overgrown than in New England. I saw one other group of people out early, and I learned that in this part of Canada, one greets strangers by saying "bonjour-hello".

Eventually, I was satisfied and ready to move along, but the cold, and lack of sleep it caused, were making me impatient. I had considered making Nova Scotia my next stop. I eventually decided that it was too far to the places I wanted to visit, and too cold. It was an unpleasant decision to make, but it was practical. Like southern California, I figured I'd go there at some point. I planned instead to cut over to Quebec, through Maine and New Hampshire.
















No comments:

Post a Comment