Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tahquamenon Falls State Park

2009-10-13: This was it - the last day! Nothing is ever easy to finish when you don't want it to end, but I thought I'd had one extraordinary trip that I would always remember, and there was always time for more of these. I was ready to go back and sort through all of it, mentally and otherwise. I woke up with the sun and took a walk through the morning forest. The cool misty air, the scent of snow and dew on the trees, and the rush of the waterfall were a wonderful thing to experience on this morning. The falls had a strange brown tint from all the plants matter that decayed in the river. There was a strange cloud hovering just over the river due to the weather. I watched the scene for a long time.






No comments:

Post a Comment